SUNDALY 28in Hybrid Road Bike 24 Speed, Double Disc Brakes, Aluminum Alloy Lightweight Frame, City Commuter Bike for Men/Women


Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)


[ad_1]

Thickened aluminum alloy streamlined frame: lightweight, strong bearing capacity, classic paint, streamlined design, is the perfect choice for your pursuit of speed.
24-speed (3*8 gears) transmission system, easy and smooth gear shifting, providing you with a stable shifting experience.
Aluminum alloy wheels, TEC chain and 700*25C/28 inch high-performance tires bring you a good riding experience.
Front and rear disc brakes, double brake driving is safer, high brake sensitivity.
Upright Handlebar for Comfort.
The saddle is made of soft waterproof leather and can be adjusted to different heights for greater riding comfort.
Shipped 85% pre-assembled, you only need to install the remaining 15%, easy to assemble, free installation tools and pedals included.
Applicable places: highway, city, travel, outdoor, winding, play or vacation cycling.

[ad_2]

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *